Why Work Here
Practice Works is a co-working community for wellness practitioners; therapists can be on their own without being alone.
At Practice Works we created a beautiful, efficient and functional space where you can use the kind of space you need, for the amount of time you need it, when you need it.
We provide everything you need – scheduling software, onsite storage, clean/modern/efficient space with parking, receptionist, coffee and tea, waiting lounge, well-furnished and supplied practice spaces and a referral network.
We are a collaborative, energetic and nurturing place where you can connect with others and receive the support you need to grow your business and serve your clients.
Join the Practice Works professional community with one of three levels of membership:
PW CoworkerFor anyone who wants a wellness oriented work space and community, with access to mindful living classes and networking opportunities.
- Vibrant, comfortable community coworking areas (first-come-first-served focus nooks available)
- Open practice room for self-serve meditation and yoga
- Networking and business development events
- Day lockers
- Convenient parking
- 10% discount – specialty workshops
- 10% discount – Continuing Education trainings
- 15% discount – classroom and event space rental
- 10% discount – retail merchandise
- Upgrade to PW Coworker Plus – $300/month includes the above listed benefits PLUS unlimited access to Practice Works classes ($199 value).
Flex CollaboratorFor a practitioner who needs a great work space and a like-minded community with flexible hours for private sessions or small group meetings.
- All PW Coworker benefits
- 8 hours per month of private room space (subject to availability)
- Access to 4 classes per month
- Practitioner Lounge access
- Receptionist/ Intake and check out
- Linen service
- Onsite storage for equipment
- Secure storage (HIPAA compliant upon request)
- Flexible space – treatment, conference and classroom
- Host-trade opportunities for Continuing Education trainings
- Marketing assistance through Practice Works’ brand
CollaboratorFor the practitioner with regular weekly consult hours who can benefit from and contribute to a skillful community of therapists and coaches.
- All PW Coworker and Flex Collaborator benefits
- 8 hours per week of private room space (set time in room of choice)
- Add 4 hours per week of private room space for additional $100/month
- Access to unlimited classes
- Access to Mindbody scheduling and client management software
- Client access to scheduling software, appointment confirmation/follow up
- Client payment processing (Mindbody merchant account required for credit card payments)
- Secure storage (HIPAA compliant upon request)
- Administrative or marketing support available (additional charge)
- Additional 10% discount – specialty workshops
- Additional 10% discount – Continuing Education trainings
- Additional 5% discount – classroom and event space rental
What equipment/furniture will be provided?
Practice Works has eight furnished private suites. Four are furnished with massage tables, towel warmers and linens for bodyworkers. Four are furnished with comfortable seating for 2-4 people and a writing table or lap desk for counseling and coaching sessions. Collaborators will have onsite secure storage for personal equipment and supplies. HIPAA compliant storage is available onsite and digitally.
Do you have lockers for personal belongings?
Practice Works will provide secure day lockers for Collaborators, Flex Collaborators and Coworkers.
When is the building open for coworking or room rental?
Practice Works will be open with reception available during business hours (M-F 8-6/ Sat-Sun 9-2). If our Collaborators request access outside of business hours we will make every effort to accommodate the need. Members will only have access to a private office or classroom space that has been reserved through the scheduling system.
Do you have to be a member to rent the private offices or classrooms?
Collaborators, Flex Collaborators, and PW Coworkers will have access to rent the private offices. The classrooms and conference room are available to all levels of membership and the general public with priority given to Practice Works members.
What do you mean when you say “marketing support”?
Practice Works will create and facilitate regular marketing campaigns through various media outlets promoting the center and highlighting our Collaborators. Practice Works can offer additional marketing support through our preferred vendors based on the specific need for an additional monthly fee.
Is there parking nearby and is the building accessible for persons with disabilities?
Practice Works offers on-site, adjacent surface parking (some covered). There is handicap accessible parking and the main parking lot and walkways are flat. There are no stairs or steps inside the building.
Do I have to use the Practice Works scheduling and payment processing software?
Collaborator members are encouraged to use our scheduling and payment processing software but are not required to do so. In order for us to accept payment on the collaborator members, they will be required to have their own MBO merchant account.
How much time is allowed for set-up and clean-up of suites?
We encourage our members to plan for their between clients time needs when scheduling within their block of reserved time.. The Practice Works schedule will have an automatic buffer of 15 minutes before and 30 minutes after each block for overruns, set up and reset.