Why Work Here
Practice Works is a co-working community for wellness professionals; therapists can be on their own without being alone.
At Practice Works we created a beautiful, efficient and functional space where you can use the kind of space you need, for the amount of time you need it, when you need it.
We provide everything you need – onsite storage, clean/modern/efficient space with parking, receptionist, coffee and tea, waiting lounge, well-furnished and supplied practice spaces and a referral network.
We are a collaborative, energetic and nurturing place where you can connect with others and receive the support you need to grow your business and serve your clients.
Join the Practice Works professional community with one of three levels of membership:
The WorksOur most basic coworking package that is anything but. Perfect for any solo entrepreneur, professional nomad, startup, or freelancer.
- Vibrant, comfortable community coworking areas (first-come-first-served focus nooks available)
- Fast WiFi/Copy/Print/Shred
- Locally roasted coffee and an assortment of tea, available all the time
- + Seasonal, healthy grab-n-go food options for purchase (daily)
- Access to self-serve and meditation room
- Networking and business development events
- Private day lockers
- Free, onsite parking
- 10 % on all continuing education trainings and retail merchandise
- Special rate on all event space and classroom rentals
- 20% off all class packages and workshops
Flex WorksPerfect for the wellness professional seeking flexible private and group meeting space, as well as a vibrant, like-minded community for growth.
- All The Works benefits, plus:
- Eight 8 hours per month of private room space (subject to availability)
- Opportunity to schedule work hours on weekends and after 6:00 p.m.
- Practitioner Lounge access
- Receptionist/ Intake and check out
- Linen service
- Secure, onsite storage (HIPAA compliant upon request)
- Flexible space – treatment, conference and classroom
- Marketing support
- Bonus: access to 4 classes per month
Pro WorksFor the professional with regular weekly consult hours who can benefit from and contribute to a skillful and collaborative community.
- All The Works and Flex Works benefits, plus:
- Eight (8) hours per week of private room space (set time in room of choice, additional time available for minimal charge)
- Client payment processing (Mindbody merchant account required for credit card payments)
- Mail Service
- Additional discounts for specialty workshops, continuing education training, and space rental
- Bonus: access to unlimited scheduled wellness classes
What equipment/furniture will be provided?
Practice Works has eight furnished private suites. Four are furnished with massage tables, towel warmers and linens for bodyworkers. Four are furnished with comfortable seating for 2-4 people and a writing table or lap desk for counseling and coaching sessions. Collaborators will have onsite secure storage for personal equipment and supplies. HIPAA compliant storage is available onsite and digitally.
Do you have lockers for personal belongings?
Practice Works will provide secure day lockers for Collaborators, Flex Collaborators and Coworkers.
When is the building open for coworking or room rental?
Practice Works will be open with reception available during business hours (M-F 8-6/ Sat-Sun 9-2). If our Collaborators request access outside of business hours we will make every effort to accommodate the need. Members will only have access to a private office or classroom space that has been reserved through the scheduling system.
Do you have to be a member to rent the private offices or classrooms?
Collaborators, Flex Collaborators, and PW Coworkers will have access to rent the private offices. The classrooms and conference room are available to all levels of membership and the general public with priority given to Practice Works members.
What do you mean when you say “marketing support”?
Practice Works will create and facilitate regular marketing campaigns through various media outlets promoting the center and highlighting our Collaborators. Practice Works can offer additional marketing support through our preferred vendors based on the specific need for an additional monthly fee.
Is there parking nearby and is the building accessible for persons with disabilities?
Practice Works offers on-site, adjacent surface parking (some covered). There is handicap accessible parking and the main parking lot and walkways are flat. There are no stairs or steps inside the building.
Do I have to use the Practice Works scheduling and payment processing software?
Collaborator members are encouraged to use our scheduling and payment processing software but are not required to do so. In order for us to accept payment on the collaborator members, they will be required to have their own MBO merchant account.
How much time is allowed for set-up and clean-up of suites?
We encourage our members to plan for their time between clients when scheduling within their block of reserved time. The Practice Works schedule will allow a buffer of 15 minutes before and after each practitioner for set up and reset.