Practice Works is a coworking community for all professionals; where you can be on your own without being alone.
At Practice Works we created a beautiful, efficient and functional space where you can use the kind of space you need, for the amount of time you need it, when you need it.
We provide everything you need – clean, modern and efficient space with parking, coffee and tea, waiting lounge, onsite storage, and a referral network.
We are a collaborative and energetic place where you can connect with others, serve your clients, and grow your business.
Join the Practice Works professional community with one of three levels of membership:
Remote WorksOur most affordable membership package that offers marketing and reduced rates for coworking and office rental.
- Listing in the PW Member Directory
- Feature in Practice Works e-newsletter
- Highlight your offerings and expand your reach through Practice Works social channels
- Contribute your knowledge base to the Practice Works Blog
- Connect to the corporate community for requested workshops and seminars
- Calendly link for ease of initial consult scheduling
- Access to private, professional space for tele-therapy sessions
- Reduced rates: $10 coworking day pass and $25/hour private office rental
- Member Lounge
- Fast WiFi
- Locally roasted coffee and herbal teas
- Free, onsite parking
Flex WorksPerfect for the professional seeking flexible private office space, and a vibrant, like-minded community for growth.
- All Remote Works benefits, plus:
- 8 hours per month in a private office (subject to availability), additional time available for a reduced price of $10/hour
- 2 hours per month of conference room use
- Unlimited access to community coworking areas
- Copy, print and scan (large quantities may incur additional fees)
- Opportunity to schedule work hours on weekends and after 6:00 p.m.
- Onsite storage
- 15% Discount on additional conference room hours
Pro WorksFor the professional who needs private, dedicated office space in a community of like-minded professionals.
- All Flex Works benefits, plus:
- 2 additional hours of conference room time per month (4 total)
- Dedicated office space in office with natural light window to outside
- Option to share office with colleague (Remote Works membership required for all occupants)
- 20% discount on meeting space rental
I’m ready to start my own business; is Practice Works right for me?
We sure hope so. The good news is Practice Works was designed to accommodate businesses in all stages of growth. There is a tremendous amount of capital required to get started (both mental and financial), and membership at Practice Works helps to save you both. Rather than make long term commitments that may not ultimately fit your path, we offer flexibility and grow with you.
What does a Practice Works membership include?
So much! You have likely seen the long list of benefits here. We break it down into Flexibility, Community, and Support. We offer professional, work space designed to serve entrepreneurs and small business owners and you only pay for what you use. You have the kind of space you need, for the amount of time you need it, when you need it. You get a built-in community of like-minded professionals who have a variety of skill sets to augment your referral network. Plus, you get listed on our Member Directory, a powerful yet simple marketing tool.
I prefer not to share an office; are there options for dedicated office memberships?
Yes, of course. We offer both dedicated office space as well as shared, part-time suites.
Who are your members?
Practice Works is a diverse community of professionals ranging from wellness practitioners to financial planners to business consultants. Click here to view our members.
How much does it cost to be a member?
We have plans starting as low as $49 per month. We will work with you to identify the best membership level for you at the time. With only a 3 month commitment required at the time you join, moving up or down the levels is always your option.
I’m used to leasing space; what’s the difference with Practice Works?
We offer a monthly membership rather than a lease commitment. Leases can range from 1 to 5 years and commit you to expensive space that may not serve you as you grow and change. The membership model is much more flexible with only 3 months required at the time you join and month-to-month thereafter.
I’m interested but not ready to commit; how can I try it out?
Come work with us for the day. We offer coworking day passes and your first visit is always free.
I already have office space; are there other reasons to join?
There are many reasons to join Practice Works as an independent professional. First, all members are listed on the Member Directory, an excellent tool for being discovered by and connecting with those who need your services. Additionally, membership offers access to promotion through Practice Works media channels, our email newsletter, the opportunity to contribute to the Practice Works Blog and connection to our professional network. Practice Works can also be a perfect 2nd or 3rd location for your business expanding your reach as a professional.
I need larger meeting space from time-to-time. Is that available?
Practice Works offers a conference room for 6 – 8 people and a small private meeting space. Additional fees may apply depending on membership level.
I frequently collaborate with other professionals; can we share an office?
Absolutely! Anyone regularly using the office or meeting spaces should have a membership with Practice Works. Cost is $25 per month to access the building or $49 per month to also be listed in our Member Directory.
Is there parking nearby, and is the building accessible for persons with disabilities?
Practice Works offers on-site, adjacent surface parking. There is handicap accessible parking, and the main parking lot and walkways are flat. The main entrance has five stairs with a handrail. There is also a handicap accessible entry with a ramp.